[emacs-wiki-discuss] How is hierarchy supposed to work?

From: TC
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How is hierarchy supposed to work?
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:05:10 +0100

If I have a subdirectory - call it "subdir" - in my emacs-wiki
source and I want to refer to a file - call it "SubFile" - in that
subdirectory, what is the correct link syntax?  I've tried (from
a file one level up):

    Here is a link to [[subdir/SubFile][SubFile]]

That link works within emacs, but the link reference in the published
file drops the ".html" off the the end. The html appears as follows:

when it really should be:

tc