[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: a couple more planner things

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: a couple more planner things
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:57:20 +0800

Yvonne Thomson <address@hidden> writes:

>> acceptable plan page specifier, we can change the prefix to mean
>> "Create task on this page" instead. In that case, it will create
> Wow, cool. It certainly works for me. The argument thing was my
> *original* plan until I looked at the fact that it was being used

Mmkay then! patch-106 in dev. This also obsoletes my previous message
about the semantics of planner-create-task, as you can force a task to
be associated with the current page with C-u.

> Cool! Thanks. God I love this project, <grin>. The more ideas we all
> come up with, the more features we get, and quickly too. I've
> actually come up with a couple more ideas which I'll mention in
> another message. <ducks for cover> You can hit me with a virtual
> mallet if it'll make you feel better, <grin>.

Perfectly all right. The nice thing about Emacs is that all these new
features are optional, so I don't feel bad about forcing people to
follow One True Way. =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun