[emacs-wiki-discuss] Headers not displayed: planner/WinXP

From: Alan Schussman
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Headers not displayed: planner/WinXP
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:53:37 -0400

Hi everybody-

This weekend I finally got around to syncing emacs-wiki, planner and my plans directory to my XP laptop. Everything seems to work just fine, with one exception: Headers aren't displayed in planner pages. So, while tasks, the text of notes, and schedule items are shown, their corresponding heading is not. The text is "there" -- I can copy it to a scratch buffer and see "* Notes", "* Schedule", ".#1 Note", and so forth -- but on the planner or wiki pages, it disappears! Any ideas what's happening? I'm guessing this is less related to planner or emacs-wiki than to something else, but I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks-
-Alan