[emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki-directories infinite(?) loop

From: ephrem
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki-directories infinite(?) loop
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:28:03 -0400

I'm having some trouble with the dev version of emacs-wiki. I have a nested
folder structure w/ various text documents and I'm experimenting with making
emacs-wiki aware of these folders.

If I leave the nested folder structure out of emacs-wiki-directories there is no
trouble, except for the fact that emacs-wiki cannot index these documents. But
as soon as I add a directory containing subdirectories to this variable I end
up getting what would appear to be an infinite loop w/ emacs-wiki picking up
the top level folder, all subfolders and then doing it over again ad nauseum.
Is this a bug or am I using emacs-wiki inappropriately? Am I only allowed to
include folders which do not contain subfolders?

Thanks,
Ephrem