[emacs-wiki-discuss] New: planner-tasks-overview.el

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] New: planner-tasks-overview.el
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:51:01 +0800

Due to popular demand, we now have a way to quickly get an overview of
the tasks scheduled over a span of days. =) You need grep to get this
to work.

This is inspired by Markus Hoenicka's
http://www.mhoenicka.de/software/hacks/tasklist.html and Frederik
Fouvry's Emacs Lisp version of the same.

The interface is still pretty sparse. Comments, suggestions and
patches very much welcome. Extending it to work with tasks on plan
pages should be relatively easy, although I'm not sure what a good
interface for that would be.

It's in dev and documented in the info file. <grin> Have fun!

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun