[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-wl.el

From: Angus Lees
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-wl.el
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 13:20:27 +1000

[This is a resend, since I never saw the original on the list.
 Apparently I need to send using my debian.org address or mail to this
 list gets silently dropped :(
]

Here's my (mostly) rewrite of YZ's planner-wl.  The previous one
completely failed to work for me, even after replacing
`planner-make-link' with `emacs-wiki-make-link'.

This version also uses wanderlust's `wl-summary-line-from' function to
build the link name, which means it will use whatever you've setup in
wanderlust (bbdb/addressbooks, wl-summary-showto-folder-regexp, etc).

I've also removed the customisation of `planner-get-from' and
`planner-get-message-id', since those functions don't actually seem to
be used by anything.  Is this correct?  (Should be removed from
planner-gnus too?)

--
 - Gus