Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: modify emacs-wiki.el to handle more tags/fa

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: modify emacs-wiki.el to handle more tags/faces ?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:45:53 -0500

   Tag highlights are supported. Modify emacs-wiki-markup-tags:

Cool.  But would you be willing to post a prototype function I can
generalize from that will do nothing but cause the additional piece
of text in a different color (or face) that I get to choose?  Like,
the code to make a <green>foo</green>?

Also, what about nested tags?  Are they going to cause trouble?