[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Remember destroys my plan page

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Remember destroys my plan page
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:08:27 +0800

Martin Stemplinger <address@hidden> writes:

> sometimes (I couldn't yet find a pattern) remembering a note destroy
> my plan page. I.e. it only displays this note and deletes all my
> tasks on it. Anyone else seen this?

This is probably note narrowing. M-x widen should restore your buffer.
Someone reported this before; the problem occurs when a note is
cross-referenced. I seem to remember fixing this. Could you please try
the latest dev?
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun