Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Some bugs and feature requests

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Some bugs and feature requests
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:09:21 -0700

Hi Ole,

> It does something like this. It puts a note on my daily page and
> (optional) a copy onto a plan page. I just want to have an
> additional copy on my journal page in a nicer format. This way I can
> keep my daily and plan pages private and have a public journal at
> the same time. Quit similar to planner-rss but with more readable
> output.

OK, so by "journal page" you mean a long running entry right of a
subset of entries from your plan pages.

It seems that planner-remember could do this quite easily.  Have a
look at remember-planner-add-xref to see how remember copies from the
daily page the project page.  You could have a third hook to
remember-planner-append-hook that prompts for adding to the journal
and then does a simpler version of remember-planner-add-xref.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/
mailto:address@hidden