[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Some bugs and feature requests

From: Ole Arndt
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Some bugs and feature requests
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:36:31 +0000 (UTC)

Jody Klymak <jklymak <at> ucsd.edu> writes:

> Ole Arndt <ole <at> sugarshark.com> writes:
>
> > Regarding the integration with planner and remember, what I envision
> > can probably be easy implemented as a remember-annotation-function:
> >
> > If you take a note with remember of the form
> >
> >   CategoryFoo --- Headline
> >
> >   Text text text text
> >
> > it would insert it at my (private) daily page and put a copy onto the
> > Journal page.
>
> Again, doesn't planner-remember already do this?

Greetings,

It does something like this. It puts a note on my daily page and (optional)
a copy onto a plan page. I just want to have an additional copy on my journal
page in a nicer format. This way I can keep my daily and plan pages private
and have a public journal at the same time. Quit similar to planner-rss but
with more readable output.

Ole.