[emacs-wiki-discuss] Notes on daily pages and plan pages

From: Martin Stemplinger
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Notes on daily pages and plan pages
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:01:46 +0200

I use remember to (guess what :-)) remember things on my various
projects. Older versions of remember added the head line to the day
page and the whole note to the corresponding plan page whereas know
everything is inserted twice.

How do I get the old behaviour back? I had a look at
remember-planner-append but couldn't figure it out (poor elisp
skills).

TIA
Martin
--