Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Difference between Notes, Tasks, Schedule, and

From: pll+ew
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Difference between Notes, Tasks, Schedule, and Diary?
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:43:58 -0400

In a message dated: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:22:49 PDT
Jody Klymak said:

>>  - Notes were notes related/linked to Tasks, possibly adding clarification
>>    for a task
>
>I use notes for any, well, note I need to make about a project.  For
>instance, I have a conversation with someone about SomeProject, I'll
>make a note for it.  I finish something in SomeProject I make a note
>for it.
>
>This is the section that is most like a "blog" because all my notes
>go on the SomeProject *and* the DailyPage.

>Just as an example here is an excerpt from one of my planner pages...
>
>--------------------------
>.#18 Simple shear model         17:34 ([[2004.03.31#3]])
>
>I made a simple deterministic shear model.  It certainly gives the
>right effect.  Needed?  Beam pattern, and an intensity profile.
>[[/Users/jklymak/revelle/RemoveAliasing/SimpleModel/SimpleModel.m]]

Ohhh, I get it! (finally) I think I didn't realize you could have
multi-line notes.  When I entered a note, I saw that it wrapped
things around and changed the font and looked really bad.  But short
notes were fine.  So I thought to keep things neat, I had to keep to
short.  For some reason it never occurred to have multi-line notes :)

I think this will help me immensely :)

Thanks!
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE