[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Bug report: Planner links somewhat broken

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Bug report: Planner links somewhat broken
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:15:23 +0800

address@hidden (Thomas Gehrlein) writes:

> Hey, that's not fair. I bought a Linux system and they promised me I
> would never again need to restart a program to make it work ;-).

Ah, the promise was you don't have to restart your _computer._

You _can_ actually get away with not restarting Emacs, although I
think you need to customize the variable, then call
(planner-update-wiki-project), then force a refresh of the project
variables by either M-x emacs-wiki-change-project or close/reopen
buffers or something like that. =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun