[emacs-wiki-discuss] html publishing dead?

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] html publishing dead?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:00:58 -0800

Hi all,

I haven't been updating my website very much, so I'm not sure when
this crept in.  But I can no longer publish html files - any attempts
yield:

No Wiki pages in project webpage need publishing at this time.

I couldn't follow the logic in emacs-wiki-publish - it doesn't seem
to do anything except parse the list of file names from
emacs-wiki-file-alist.  I didn't see anywhere where it checked for
the files in emacs-wiki-publishing-directory.

A version of emacs-wiki.el from March 2003 has considerably more meat
to it.

Thanks,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/