Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner stable release

From: Eric . Belpaire
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner stable release
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:18:16 +0100

Thomas,

this is a great suggestion.  I'm eager to upgrade my planner, but am
reluctant to do so, because I don't have much time left over.
On the other hand, it could certainly help me in my work.  Documentation is
needed.
Cordially,

Eric

|--------+-------------------------------------------------------------->
|        |  address@hidden (Thomas Gehrlein)               |
|        |  Sent by:                                                    |
|        |  address@hidden|
|        |  rg                                                          |
|        |  25/03/2004 09:21                                            |
|        |                                                              |
|--------+-------------------------------------------------------------->

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |     To: address@hidden
 |
  |     cc:
                |
  |     bcc:
                |
  |     Subject:  [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner stable release
                |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

what do you think of a stable release of planner?  Now that Travis almost
has
finished the documentation might be a good time to put together a planner
package that:

1) Can be downloaded and installed as a complete package (vs. installing
   and
   downloading several modules).

2) Works as documented and contains no undocumented features.

3) Has few bugs and no experimental code.

Basically something that works out of the box, something you load down,
install
and play around with if you have 20 minutes to spare.

Any thoughts?

Thomas