[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs-wiki bug?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs-wiki bug?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:33:16 +0800

Yvonne Thomson <address@hidden> writes:

> I have no idea if you're going to be able to reproduce this, and
> considering how many users you've got these days, I'm probably going
> to find that there's something weird with my setup. But in
> emacs-wiki, if I hit shift-tab and go backwards between links, I
> can't hit enter on them. Or rather, I can, but enter is just
> newline. Going forwards still works, and I can still hit enter and
> follow the links. Going backwards doesn't. It's one of the strangest
> things I've ever seen. Can you let me know if you can reproduce
> this, or what the heck I've done wrong here if you can't? I'm using
> the latest arch version.

Hmm. Can't reproduce this here. Is anyone else running into this
problem?

Yvonne: What's shift-tab bound to, and can you check if
M-: (emacs-wiki-link-at-point) is true after you shift-tab?

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun