Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner and Muse

From: pll+ew
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner and Muse
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:11:43 -0500

In a message dated: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:18:03 +0800
Sacha Chua said:

>address@hidden writes:
>
>> Could you expand upon what Muse is, and/or where we could learn more
>> about it?  I'm intrigued, as a publish-to-PDF feature is *really*
>> attractive to me, especially if I can just continue writing in
>> emacs-wiki-mode :)
>
>That is precisely what muse is all about.

Fascinating!  How good is it at this point?  Is the project just
starting, or has it had a while to mature?

>Grab it from http://www.newartisans.com/johnw/Emacs/muse.tar.gz or

I'll check it out, thanks!

> I also have an arch repository which I sync with johnw's main tree regularly.

Oh, you in *that* camp ;) (I'm a subversion guy myself :)

Thanks!
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE