[emacs-wiki-discuss] more than one wiki directory?

From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] more than one wiki directory?
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:47:19 +0100

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:13:43 +0100
Volker Dormeyer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Maybe, the question is stupid, but I'm new to planner.el.
>
> Is it possible to have different Planner projects in a way like the
> emacs-wiki projects with different Wiki- and publishing-directories?

I have a very similar problem ... I wonder if there is a way to have
more than just one directory to use the wiki machine.  In my /user/home
(Debian woody) I have a directory called /Wiki.  If I open a file in
that directory it is a wiki file.  If I add a subdirectory within /Wiki
and open a file there it is NOT a wiki file.  I have to call M-x
emacs-wiki-mode manualy to put me back in wiki-mode ... and that I have
to do with each new file I create.

What I have in mind is to have several projects ... each single project
in one directory, to not get confused when browsing through the files
with dired.

Did I overlook something?  Is this just a stupid question?  How do I get
along with that?  I googled around, but couldn't find some infos about
it.

Thanks

ray

                         Raimund Kohl-Füchsle