emacs-tangents

Re: 2022-06-13 Emacs news

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: 2022-06-13 Emacs news
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 01:21:34 +0200

Sacha Chua wrote:

>- Emacs development:
>  - [emacs-devel: Lots of discussion about Org vs Texinfo,
>  Org export performance, and what describe-package should
>  show]
>  (<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2022-06/msg00186.html>)

gmane.emacs.help and in particular the user incal, whose
sensible opinions and formidable Elisp he for more than one
decade now has offered the community free of charge, has once
again been excluded by the lackeys of Big Data AKA the
military-algorithmic complex. The reason is political -
supposedly because of incal's involvement in the so-called
Genova project, and its many offshoots.

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/genova.el
  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/common-lisp/general-base/

While it wasn't EXACTLY like described - to anyone who
remembers it - more importantly, what does it matter all these
years ago? Practitioners had a different mindset back then and
that was not just true for me. Some were constantly running on
only a few microchips from total short circuit, this while the
collective trajectories reproducing this discures were just
as bad and even more numerous at that.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal