emacs-tangents

Re: why conflict [Was: Re: no to war in Ukraine]

From: Alexandre Garreau
Subject: Re: why conflict [Was: Re: no to war in Ukraine]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 08:12:44 +0100

Le mardo, 1-a de marto 2022, 7-a horo kaj 1:01 CET Jean Louis a écrit :

> Big statements there, with zero references. This is not conspiracy

> website.

Mine would be a conspiracy constituted of just Putin, hardly a conspiracy.  Heads of state have gone mad before.  Hitler first.  You didn’t give any reference related to the general point (i’d say «either» if i didn’t myself, but I did, and you ignored it).  I even have videos showing killed civilians or totally clueless russian soldiers, dunno who you have materially.

Yours would be a conspiracy constituted of the whole planet.

About censorship, here another nice reference from a now russian: https://edwardsnowden.substack.com/p/conspiracy-pt1

This is emacs tangents, and it should be okay to discuss things that are tangential to emacs, such as freedom and Snowden’s opinion.