emacs-tangents

Sv: [ELPA] New package: repology.el

From: arthur miller
Subject: Sv: [ELPA] New package: repology.el
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 06:06:38 +0000

Again how did you think this will work in practice?

What you are effectively saying is that GNU software can not mention non-GNJ software and can not be used to read/find or in any way interact with non GNU software.
Thus Eli or anyone else can not use any piece of GNU software to read or interact with non free software since non free software can't even be mentioned by GNU software. If effect Eli would have to use non-free software to find information about non-free software.

I am not sure you really mean it yourself that way of if you are aware of what you are saying.

You are limit GNU software to be an isolated island.