emacs-tangents

Sv: [ELPA] New package: repology.el

From: arthur miller
Subject: Sv: [ELPA] New package: repology.el
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 05:59:52 +0000

But why?

How do you really imagin 'not-ignoring' something but never mentioning it? Are you going to secretely at home study it in some way bet never telling anyone? In that case you are buildin g a stigma around it.

Are you going to give it a nickname or speak in terms of "the thing we are not supposed to talk about"? Or something similar? In that case you are working against your own case, since you will be talking about it any way but just giving it a different combination of sounds to name what you are speaking about.

Otherwise how is it supposed to work in practice to not ignore something but never not speak about it? I don't see the point. I don't think you have thought about implications of what you are proposing.