Re: orgmode website contributions to translations? -- Was: It's possible

From: Ruijie Yu
Subject: Re: orgmode website contributions to translations? -- Was: It's possible, to translate the org-mode website into Spanish?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:15:37 +0800

Bastien Guerry <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> writes:
>
>> The main issue with non-English translations is maintenance. As you
>> noticed, English and non-English pages are already out of sync.
>
> Anyone willing to help with orgmode.org website can get access to the
> https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/orgweb repository and help with translations too.
>
> Just let me know!   And thanks in advance.

I can help translate to zh_CN occasionally, seeing that the repo is not
updated too frequently.  Although I might need some pointers on how to
start a new translation, and how sourcehut works. :)

Also, does this need a copyright assignment?  FTR, I am still waiting
for a counter-signature from FSF on Emacs.

--
Best,

RY