Re: [patch] ob-clojure: Fix results output

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [patch] ob-clojure: Fix results output
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 10:48:05 +0000

Daniel Kraus <daniel@kraus.my> writes:

> Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> writes:
>
>> I note that we now have a new compiler warning after your changes:
>> ⛔ Warning (comp): ob-clojure.el:268:45: Warning: Unused lexical argument
>> ‘params’
>>
>> May you please take a look?
>> If the function argument is really unused, replace it with _ in
>> `ob-clojure-eval-with-cider'.
>
> Ups, sorry.
> Before `params` was only used to receive the :target parameter if it's a cljs
> or clj
> block. But that's now just a regular parameter to the function.
> I fixed it with a _ prefix.

Now, the docstring appears to be a bit confusing:

(defun ob-clojure-eval-with-cider (expanded _params &optional cljs-p)
  "Evaluate EXPANDED code block with PARAMS using cider.
When CLJS-P is non-nil, use a cljs connection instead of clj."

It would be useful to mention that PARAMS argument is unused.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,