Re: [patch] ob-clojure: Fix results output

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [patch] ob-clojure: Fix results output
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 10:20:21 +0000

Daniel Kraus <daniel@kraus.my> writes:

> Ups, I attached the wrong one.
> Here the correct patch..

Thanks!
Some more comments ;)

>  (defcustom org-babel-clojure-backend (cond
>                                        ((executable-find "bb") 'babashka)
> -                                      ((executable-find "nbb") 'nbb)
> +                                      ((executable-find "clojure")
> 'clojure-cli)
>                                        ((featurep 'cider) 'cider)
>                                        ((featurep 'inf-clojure) 'inf-clojure)
>                                        ((featurep 'slime) 'slime)
>                                     (t nil))

What will happen with users who customized `org-babel-clojure-backend'
to 'nbb in the past?

> +(defcustom org-babel-clojurescript-backend
> +  (cond
> +   ((or (executable-find "nbb") (executable-find "npx")) 'nbb)
> +   ((featurep 'cider) 'cider)
> +   (t nil))
> +  "Backend used to evaluate Clojure code blocks."

This docstring is exactly the same with `org-babel-clojure-backend'.
What is the difference?
I think ""Backend used to evaluate ClojureScript code blocks." will be
more clear. I feel that other docstrings may also need to be clarified
depending whether they affect Clojure or ClojureScript blocks.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,