[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FR] Allow to #+include files verbatim without any processing (was:
Re: [FR] Allow to #+include files verbatim without any processing (was: Have export treat file: paths in INCLUDED file relative to the INCLUDING file's dir)
Wed, 01 Mar 2023 09:58:51 +0000
Timothy <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi Ihor,
>> This sounds like a reasonable request.
>> What we may do here is allowing a new parameter :verbatim
> From a read of the original email, it sounds like a `:dir' parameter could
> solve this use case, and allow for a bit more flexibility.
Sure, but is this particular use-case common? Do people generally need
to leave the links as is, but adjust everything else?
`org-export--prepare-file-contents' does the following:
1. Indents everything from beginning of requested part of the file down
to the first heading, if #+INCLUDE keyword itself is indented.
2. Updates the link paths
3. Removes the blank lines at the beginning/end of the included region
4. Adjusts heading levels, promoting when INCLUDE is inside another heading
5. Changes footnote references and definitions to make them unique and
not clash with other files included
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,
Learn more about Org mode at <https://orgmode.org/>.
Support Org development at <https://liberapay.com/org-mode>,
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/yantar92>
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Re: [FR] Allow to #+include files verbatim without any processing (was: Have export treat file: paths in INCLUDED file relative to the INCLUDING file's dir),
Ihor Radchenko <=