Re: Hiding citations

From: András Simonyi
Subject: Re: Hiding citations
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 08:16:37 +0100

Dear All,

On Sat, 25 Feb 2023 at 18:19, M. ‘quintus’ Gülker
<post+orgmodeml@guelker.eu> wrote:

> Not yet, and it certainly looks nice, but the CSL style I use uses
> footnotes, and those are quite verbose. Rendering them (or rather, their
> content) into the text would expand it even more.

there is no assumption that the CSL style used for rendering should be
identical to the one used for export,
in fact, the default is just to use Chicago author-date. I typically
use it with an even more compressed author-date style.

best wishes,
András