Re: Link type in org-mode, but with org-roam ?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Link type in org-mode, but with org-roam ?
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 12:44:59 +0000

Cletip Cletip <clement020302@gmail.com> writes:

> As you know, external links can be of the form "X:path", where X equals id,
> file, gnus etc. Note: Org-roam stores all types of links.
> So we can make the following type of links:
> [[A:B][description]]
> where
> - A is the id of a note known by org-roam
> - B is the id of a note, or string, or numeric value, etc
> - description is a description (what a precision)

Instead of hacking into Org source, you can define a new link type as
[[rel:A:B][description]] and set :follow and other parameters are needed.

> - is there another solution to my main problem: making my notes queryable ?

Try https://github.com/alphapapa/org-ql It provides much more flexible
query syntax where you can match against metadata values.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,