Re: [BUG] Problems with :exports results for shell and plantuml code [9.

From: Detlev Zundel
Subject: Re: [BUG] Problems with :exports results for shell and plantuml code [9.6-pre (release_9.5.5-995-g4b9aef @ /home/dzu/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-mode/)]
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 19:32:27 +0100

Hi Bruno,

[...]

> Maybe:
>
>    :exports result
> =>
>    :exports results
>
> ?

Yes, indeed - you are 100% right.  Looking at it so long, I was blind.
It was good writing things down as I found my mistake soon after sending
my initial mail ;)

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2023-02/msg00295.html

Thanks for taking the time to getting back to me!

Best wishes
  Detlev

--
#define KSAMTIB_CIGAM_2SFFJ 0x8519 /* For detecting wrong-endian fs */
                              -- include/linux/jffs2.h