Bug org-cycke fails after "replace-string" is

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Bug org-cycke fails after "replace-string" is
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 09:44:47 -0500

Attached is an example

1. Open all headings etc. show the contents then Collapse all headings
2. Cycle First Heading to show its content
3. Cycle Second Heading to show only the subheadings, but not the content of each subheading
3. Cycle Subheading B, to show its content.
4. go to point-min and then replace "Charlie" with a string of your choice

After the replace string is executed, I cannot cycle Subheading A or Subheading B

Likewise if all headings are collapsed and I execute a replace-string "Chas" I cannot org-cycle through "First heading" and "Second heading", but I can cycle "Third heading"

If you add a Fourth heading with the string to be replaced, you cannot cycle through any headings if a string.is replaced in the fourth heading

I just pulled Org 9.6 from git. However I noticed this behavior a while ago but cannot recall exactly when. I searched the list but no luck.

Org mode version 9.6 (release_9.6 @ /usr/local/share/org-mode/lisp/)

GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-11-25

Charlie Millar