Re: Document management system with Org?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Document management system with Org?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 23:53:57 +0300

* Max Brieiev <max.brieiev@gmail.com> [2022-11-07 22:54]:
> Org newbie here.
>
> Org advertizes itself as a note management and organizer system.
>
> How suitable is it to manage documents?

That was my question too, when I tried to index 14000+ PDF pages. So I
gave birth to Hyperscope for GNU Emacs.

Problem is that I do not have software ready in public, but I can help
with installing it.

> Documents are files, usually in pdf format, stored as blobs on file
> system. I need to attach some meta data to them. Like tags, for example,
> 'invoice' or 'contract' or some random notes.

Exactly. And user should be able to define the type of a document and
use any kind of Markup.

Recommended reading:

About Dynamic Knowledge Repositories (DKR):
https://www.dougengelbart.org/content/view/190/163/

┌─────────────────────────────┬─────────────────────────────┬───────────────────────────────────────────┬───────┐
│            Type             │          Sub-type           │
Markup                   │ Count │
├─────────────────────────────┼─────────────────────────────┼───────────────────────────────────────────┼───────┤
│ Audio                       │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │   106 │
│ Audio                       │ Song                        │ Default (Text)
                        │    17 │
│ Audio                       │ Call                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Audio                       │ Voice                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ AVAILABLE                   │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Backlink                    │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │   257 │
│ Call                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Call                        │ Task                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ CBR                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Common Lisp                 │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ CSV                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    11 │
│ DB-ID                       │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    29 │
│ Directory                   │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    76 │
│ DISEASE                     │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    11 │
│ DJVU                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    27 │
│ Document                    │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │    99 │
│ Document                    │ Agreement                   │ Asciidoctor
                        │    20 │
│ Document                    │ Payslip                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │    11 │
│ Document                    │ Instructions                │ Asciidoctor
                        │     9 │
│ Document                    │ Report                      │ Asciidoctor
                        │     8 │
│ Document                    │ Proposal                    │ Asciidoctor
                        │     7 │
│ Document                    │ Corporate Resolution        │ Asciidoctor
                        │     4 │
│ Document                    │ Wealth Generation Plan      │ Asciidoctor
                        │     4 │
│ Document                    │ Heralrdry                   │ Asciidoctor
                        │     3 │
│ Document                    │ WRS Page                    │ Asciidoctor
                        │     3 │
│ Document                    │ Partnership Offer           │ Asciidoctor
                        │     3 │
│ Document                    │ Task                        │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ Document                    │ Letterhead                  │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ Document                    │ Offer                       │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ Document                    │ Attachment                  │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ Document                    │ Default                     │ Markdown
(Discount) with Table of Content │     1 │
│ Document                    │ Proposal                    │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Document                    │ Public Bidding              │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Document                    │ Quotation                   │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Document                    │ Offer                       │ Markdown
(Discount) with Table of Content │     1 │
│ Document                    │ Demand                      │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Document                    │ Template                    │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Document                    │ Opportunity                 │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Document                    │ Battle Plan                 │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ DOCX                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Emacs Lisp                  │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    12 │
│ Emacs Lisp Hyperlink        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    76 │
│ Enriched                    │ Default                     │ Enriched
                        │     4 │
│ EPUB                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │   124 │
│ EPUB                        │ Recipe                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ File                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │   130 │
│ File                        │ Default                     │ Markdown
(Discount) with Table of Content │     1 │
│ FOLLOW-UP                   │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    75 │
│ FOLLOW-UP                   │ Call                        │ Default (Text)
                        │    15 │
│ FOLLOW-UP                   │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ FOLLOW-UP                   │ Opportunity                 │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ GnuCash                     │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Gnumeric                    │ Spreadsheet                 │ Default (Text)
                        │     4 │
│ Gnumeric                    │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Good News                   │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ HTML Hyperdocument          │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    34 │
│ HTML Hyperdocument          │ Default                     │ HTML
                        │     1 │
│ HTML Hyperdocument          │ Instructions                │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ HyperScope ID               │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    17 │
│ Image                       │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │   929 │
│ Image                       │ ID Document                 │ Default (Text)
                        │    16 │
│ Image                       │ Profile Picture             │ Default (Text)
                        │    16 │
│ Image                       │ Public Bidding              │ Default (Text)
                        │     4 │
│ Image                       │ Certificate                 │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Image                       │ Food                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Image                       │ Magic                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Image                       │ Header Image for Letterhead │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Image                       │ Recipe                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Image                       │ Signature                   │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Image                       │ Travel                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Image                       │ Instructions                │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Info Node                   │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Inquiry                     │ Request for quotation       │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Instruction                 │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     8 │
│ Instruction                 │ E-mail Snippet              │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Invoice                     │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     7 │
│ Invoice                     │ Quotation                   │ Asciidoctor
                        │     3 │
│ Kotl (Hyperbole Outline)    │ Default                     │ Kotl
                        │     1 │
│ Launch Program              │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     6 │
│ Letter                      │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     3 │
│ Letter                      │ Letterhead                  │ Asciidoctor
                        │     3 │
│ Letter                      │ Proposal                    │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Local File                  │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    24 │
│ Maff                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Markdown (Pandoc, espresso) │ Default                     │ Markdown (Pandoc,
espresso)               │    53 │
│ Mbox                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Media                       │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    13 │
│ Media                       │ Song                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     6 │
│ Meeting                     │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     6 │
│ Message-ID                  │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    10 │
│ Mobi                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Mount Point                 │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │  6491 │
│ Note                        │ Dev-T                       │ Default (Text)
                        │   280 │
│ Note                        │ Report                      │ Default (Text)
                        │    70 │
│ Note                        │ Call                        │ Default (Text)
                        │    47 │
│ Note                        │ Acknowledgment              │ Default (Text)
                        │    35 │
│ Note                        │ Poem                        │ Default (Text)
                        │    25 │
│ Note                        │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │    22 │
│ Note                        │ Request for quotation       │ Default (Text)
                        │    10 │
│ Note                        │ Instructions                │ Default (Text)
                        │    10 │
│ Note                        │ Cognition                   │ Default (Text)
                        │     8 │
│ Note                        │ Request For Proposal        │ Default (Text)
                        │     7 │
│ Note                        │ E-mail Snippet              │ Default (Text)
                        │     7 │
│ Note                        │ Dream                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     7 │
│ Note                        │ Quotation                   │ Default (Text)
                        │     6 │
│ Note                        │ Proposal                    │ Default (Text)
                        │     5 │
│ Note                        │ Default                     │ Org
                        │     5 │
│ Note                        │ Question                    │ Default (Text)
                        │     5 │
│ Note                        │ Loan Request                │ Default (Text)
                        │     4 │
│ Note                        │ Meeting                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     4 │
│ Note                        │ Offer                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     4 │
│ Note                        │ ID Document                 │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Note                        │ Partnership Offer           │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Note                        │ Template                    │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Note                        │ Phone                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Note                        │ Recipe                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Note                        │ Progress                    │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Note                        │ Warning                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Note                        │ Event                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Note                        │ Default                     │ PostgreSQL
                        │     2 │
│ Note                        │ Online Account              │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Note                        │ Default                     │ Org Heading
                        │     2 │
│ Note                        │ Pricing                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Note                        │ Theft                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Note                        │ WRS Page                    │ Markdown
(Discount) with Table of Content │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Demand                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Contact Information         │ Markdown
(Discount Markdown)              │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Ethics Report               │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Financial Subject           │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Opinion                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ PDF                         │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Contact Information         │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Public Bidding              │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Questionnaire               │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Travel                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Warning                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ WRS Page                    │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Note                        │ Default                     │ Markdown
(Discount) with Table of Content │     1 │
│ ODS                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ ODT                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Opportunity                 │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    47 │
│ Opportunity                 │ Call                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Opportunity                 │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ Opportunity                 │ Follow-up                   │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Opportunity                 │ Case                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Org                         │ Default                     │ Org
                        │    31 │
│ Org                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Org                         │ Expenses Report             │ Org
                        │     1 │
│ Page in physical book       │ Training                    │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Password                    │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ PDF                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │  2840 │
│ PDF                         │ Book                        │ Default (Text)
                        │    13 │
│ PDF                         │ ID Document                 │ Default (Text)
                        │     8 │
│ PDF                         │ Certificate                 │ Default (Text)
                        │     6 │
│ PDF                         │ Quotation                   │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ PDF                         │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ PDF                         │ Report                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ PDF                         │ Instructions                │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ PDF                         │ Flyer                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ PDF                         │ Agreement                   │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ PDF                         │ Business Profile            │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ PDF                         │ Contract                    │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ PDF                         │ PDF                         │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ PDF                         │ Press Release               │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ PDF                         │ Recipe                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ PDF by Page Nr.             │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │ 14476 │
│ PostgreSQL                  │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    40 │
│ PostgreSQL                  │ Report                      │ Default (Text)
                        │    10 │
│ Project                     │ Task                        │ Asciidoctor
                        │     3 │
│ Project                     │ Instructions                │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ Project                     │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Project                     │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ QUOTATION                   │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Quote                       │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     6 │
│ Report                      │ Site Monitoring             │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Schedule of Fees            │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │   202 │
│ Scheme                      │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Service                     │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    11 │
│ Set ➾                       │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │  1985 │
│ Set ➾                       │ Business Plan               │ Default (Text)
                        │    29 │
│ Set ➾                       │ Case                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     4 │
│ Set ➾                       │ Financial Subject           │ Default (Text)
                        │     4 │
│ Set ➾                       │ Follow-up                   │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Set ➾                       │ Recipe                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Set ➾                       │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Shell Command               │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Shell Script                │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ SMS                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Statement                   │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ SUCCESS                     │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ SVG                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    13 │
│ Task                        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │   306 │
│ Task                        │ Call                        │ Default (Text)
                        │   223 │
│ Task                        │ Instructions                │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Task                        │ Follow-up                   │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Task                        │ Pay                         │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Task                        │ Practical Skill             │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Task                        │ Report                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Task                        │ Request For Proposal        │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Task                        │ Training                    │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Task                        │ Travel                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Task                        │ Debt                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Task                        │ Dev-T                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Text                        │ Default                     │ Markdown
(Discount Markdown)              │  3999 │
│ Text                        │ WRS Page                    │ Markdown
(Discount Markdown)              │   288 │
│ Text                        │ Default                     │ Asciidoctor
                        │    43 │
│ Text                        │ WRS Page                    │ Markdown
(Discount) with Table of Content │    21 │
│ Text                        │ Default                     │ Markdown
(Discount) with Table of Content │    20 │
│ Text                        │ Quotation                   │ Asciidoctor
                        │    11 │
│ Text                        │ E-mail Signature            │ Default (Text)
                        │     8 │
│ Text                        │ E-mail Snippet              │ Default (Text)
                        │     7 │
│ Text                        │ Offer                       │ Markdown
(Discount Markdown)              │     6 │
│ Text                        │ Default                     │ txt2tags
                        │     5 │
│ Text                        │ Poem                        │ Markdown
(Discount Markdown)              │     5 │
│ Text                        │ Instructions                │ Asciidoctor
                        │     3 │
│ Text                        │ Default                     │ Org
                        │     2 │
│ Text                        │ Certificate                 │ Markdown
(Discount Markdown)              │     2 │
│ Text                        │ Proposal                    │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ Text                        │ Questionnaire               │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ Text                        │ Report                      │ Asciidoctor
                        │     2 │
│ Text                        │ Instructions                │ txt2tags
                        │     1 │
│ Text                        │ Signature                   │ Markdown
(Discount Markdown)              │     1 │
│ Text                        │ WRS Page                    │ Asciidoctor
                        │     1 │
│ Text                        │ Instructions                │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Text                        │ Cognition                   │ Markdown
(Discount Markdown)              │     1 │
│ Text                        │ WRS Page                    │ Markdown (Pandoc,
espresso)               │     1 │
│ Text                        │ WRS Page                    │ txt2tags
                        │     1 │
│ URL for Image               │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    25 │
│ Video                       │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │   165 │
│ Video                       │ Music                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Video                       │ Song                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ Video (exact time)          │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    25 │
│ WRS Unprocessed Page        │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ WWW                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │ 12439 │
│ WWW                         │ PDF                         │ Default (Text)
                        │    78 │
│ WWW                         │ Magic                       │ Default (Text)
                        │    40 │
│ WWW                         │ Recipe                      │ Default (Text)
                        │    20 │
│ WWW                         │ Patent                      │ Default (Text)
                        │    17 │
│ WWW                         │ Place                       │ Default (Text)
                        │    12 │
│ WWW                         │ Video                       │ Default (Text)
                        │     7 │
│ WWW                         │ Song                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ WWW                         │ Job                         │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ WWW                         │ Task                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ WWW                         │ Partnership Offer           │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ WWW                         │ Letter                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ WWW                         │ Health Remedy               │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ WWW                         │ Drug Information            │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ WWW                         │ Spreadsheet                 │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ WWW                         │ Article                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ WWW                         │ City                        │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ WWW                         │ Link to Map                 │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ XCF                         │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     2 │
│ Xournalpp                   │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │     3 │
│ Xournalpp                   │ Instructions                │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ YouTube                     │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │   363 │
│ YouTube                     │ Recipe                      │ Default (Text)
                        │     1 │
│ YouTube Video (exact time)  │ Default                     │ Default (Text)
                        │    63 │
└─────────────────────────────┴─────────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────────────────────┴───────┘
(258 rows)

> I would also like to have a way to categorize a group of documents
> by some criteria, e.g. by the name of a contractor.

Of course, that is exactly what I do, here is the invisible part:

                             ID   1
                   Date created   "2021-06-21 04:01:39.438722+03"
                  Date modified   "2022-11-06 11:01:44.178231+03"
                   User created   "maddox"
                  User modified   "maddox"
                  Search Status   "Default"
            Start Date and Time   nil
              End Date and Time   nil
                    Markup Type   "Default (Text)"
                      Note Type   "Set ➾"
                       Sub-type   "Default"
                           Name   "📝 ╔ Notes"
                      Hyperlink   "Notes"
                      Arguments   nil
                    Description   "General notes about  anything. Notes in this
set are  not sorted under special category or set. "
                           Text   "⟦ (hyperscope-wrap-eev \"Hyperbole DEMO
file\" '(find-hyperbolefile \"DEMO\")) ⟧"
           Internal information   nil
                      Parent ID   nil
                         Author   nil
                     Permission   "Default"
                       Revision   nil
                Number of pages   nil
                       Language   nil
                      File size   nil
                    Time length   nil
                          Width   nil
                         Height   nil
                           Hash   nil
                  GPG Signature   nil
                          Pages   nil

"People list" could be company, group or similar.

            Related people list   nil

"Related person" must be individual.

                 Related person   nil

               Related business   nil
                  Search status   1
                   Set Priority   210
                    Author Name   nil
                     Properties   nil
                Emacs Lisp Hash   nil
                      Publisher   nil
 AVAILABLE (was Related to group)   nil
        Assigned to people list   nil
            Assigned to contact   nil
                    Global Rank   201
                         Active   t
                  Action status   "PENDING"
                Global priority   100000
                   Related URIs   nil
                       Template   nil
                       WRS Area   nil
                Publishing type   nil
                           Slug   nil
                        License   nil
                      File type   ".html HTML File"
                         Report   nil
                         Tokens   "'1':3 'anyth':8 'case':28 'categori':18
'file':1 'general':5 'hyperscop':27 'note':2,4,6,9,22,24,25 'notes-tak':21
'null':29 'set':12,20,26 'sort':15 'special':17 'take':23"
             Temporary Document   nil
            Override Major Mode   nil
                    Minor Modes   nil
                Related country   nil
                      Report to   nil
              Physical location   nil
                    Lead Source   nil
                       Currency   nil
               Sales Flow Stage   nil
                   WRS Category   nil
                       WRS Menu   nil
                   WRS Keywords   nil
                   WRS Priority   10
                WRS Not in Menu   nil
                  WRS Main Page   nil
                   WRS OG Image   nil
                        Curator   "Jean Louis"
                      Comm Line   nil
                       Location   nil
 AVAILABLE (was Assigned to people list)   nil
                            SKU   nil
                 Value or Price   nil
                  Introduced by   nil
                           UUID   "3bc50c7b-aed3-46ef-8966-d38e9f51df38"

> It would be good to have a dired-like interface to browse documents and
> manipulate them: view/copy/delete/attach to email etc.

My interface is tabulated list mode:

     1 📝 ╔ Notes                                         Set ➾
Default                     PENDING
     2 🙋 ║ People                                        Set ➾
     3 🗂️ ║ Central Files                                 Set ➾
     4 ❗ ║ Reports & Statistics                          Set ➾
     5 🔤 ║ All Hyperscope Tags                           Emacs Lisp Hyperlink
     6 📅 ║ Hyperscope Agenda                             Emacs Lisp Hyperlink
     7 🐶 ╚ Hyperscope Actions 🇹 🇴 🇩 🇴                    Emacs Lisp Hyperlink
Default                     PENDING
     8 🏁 Hyperscope List of 🌈 Latest Hyperdocuments ╗   Emacs Lisp Hyperlink
     9 🎬 Hyperscope List of Published Hyperdocuments ╝   Emacs Lisp Hyperlink
    10 🖍️ Scratch                                         Set ➾

> What approach could I use for this?

I can recommend trying out my software, that must be done by using my
personal guidance on chat.

Demo of publishing a document:
https://gnu.support/images/2021/05/2021-05-04/2021-05-04-00:00:52.ogv

https://gnu.support/images/2021/05/2021-05-04/2021-05-04-02:53:54.ogv