Re: Interest in an Org video meetup?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: Re: Interest in an Org video meetup?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:59:03 -0500

On Tue, Nov 8, 2022, 20:45 Sacha Chua <sacha@sachachua.com> wrote:

- first 5-15 minutes, people propose topics to talk about while you write them down in a screenshared text editor (Emacs, of course). Might have

Oh, actually, we can make an Etherpad for you, and then participants can edit the list themselves. So I think all the moderator needs to do is to create the breakout rooms and help people figure out what to do, which could be partially handled by instructions in the pad.

Alternatively, LibrePlanet experimented with LibreAdventure (based on https://workadventu.re/) and minetest for more of that "walking around near interesting things" feeling. Is that potentially interesting too?

Sacha