Re: Best android app

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Best android app
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:14:38 +0000

Ihor Radchenko writes:

> WRT the Org apps, we are discussing things, and you are
> trying to put stop on this discussion. I find it a bit too aggressive.

What I have done is simply to remind that a specific application is not
free and should not be recommended here (the user who has cited that
application in good faith does not have to know it). That's exactly
discussing things.

Of course, I know the difference between discussing something and
recommending it.

And no, I do not intend what I have said to put stop a discussion. You
have added that by making a rather poor and out of place judgment of
intentions.