Re: Can we get your thoughts? $60 survey

From: Sarmad Ali
Subject: Re: Can we get your thoughts? $60 survey
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:21:47 -0700

Hi Karim,

We'd like to follow up - we're a market research business looking for feedback on using or selecting cloud providers/services. We believe you'd make an excellent candidate for our paid survey.

The survey's essentials are as follows:

- This survey is performed online
- Each person who qualifies and completes it will receive $60
- Our goal is to improve our understanding of the pros & cons of the top cloud providers (e.g. Azure, GCP, etc.).
- Your responses will be kept confidential.

We also pay an additional $10 for qualified referrals. If you know someone who has worked in/with using or selecting cloud providers/services, please feel free to refer them to us.

If you'd like to receive a survey link, please let us know!

Best,

Sarmad Ali
Luminary Experts Research | luminaryexpertsresearch.com
Market Researcher

If you don't want to receive these messages from us in the future, respond "Not Interested."