Re: [CLOSED] text-property displayed image has a center-line when the te

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [CLOSED] text-property displayed image has a center-line when the text face has underline attribute
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 14:07:34 +0300

> From: "Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com>
> Cc: numbchild@gmail.com, yantar92@gmail.com, emacs-devel@gnu.org,
>  emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
> Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:45:41 +0800
>
> I hate to rewrite those steps more than 3 times.

The problem is, I've read the correspondence on the Org list, and I
still don't understand what are the steps needed, that don't require
the extra Org package.  That is why I( asked for the details: so that
the bug tracker could have them clearly and unambiguously.

I do want to look into the issue and see if there's anything that
needs to be fixed in Emacs.

> But I also know Emacs
> contributors should not be forced to fix bug for me. Also I can't fix
> this bug by myself. So I think it's not a bug, I can tolerate this
> center line. Maybe I mastered skill for modify code in Emacs, I might
> come back to fix this bug by myself. But now, let me close it. I'm not
> hating anybody, just hate this process. Thanks for checking out.

I'm sorry you feel like that.  Perhaps Ihor or someone else could fill
in the blanks and allow us to investigate.

Thanks.