org-element API does not identify inlinetasks (correctly)

From: Michael Dauer
Subject: org-element API does not identify inlinetasks (correctly)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 13:04:17 +0200

Inlinetasks are always interpreted to be of type heading. This causes multiple issues e.g with export.

I think that I could track it to the function org-element--current-element, where the check for headings is before the one for inlinetasks, while inlinetask is just a sub-type of heading.

Hence the (custom-) formatting of inlinetasks at export does not work.

Org mode version 9.5 (9.5-gced2b3