Re: Org Column in Thunderbird

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Org Column in Thunderbird
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 21:11:15 +0800

> I am playing with a thunderbird add-on that may add an icon to folder
> view if Org Mode files contains a link to this message. It is not
> polished yet, but I suppose, you may try it
>
> https://github.com/maxnikulin/orco/

Looks interesting.

I do not use Thunderbird and cannot try it, but the idea of backlinks
from third-party apps back to Emacs notes is very promising.

I imagine browser URLs could also indicate if they have associated Org
notes. Or pdfs.

Also, did you announce this anywhere outside Org ML?

Best,
Ihor