Re: Include LaTeX source and compiled result

From: Denis Maier
Subject: Re: Include LaTeX source and compiled result
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 21:01:32 +0200

Am 08.06.2022 um 10:28 schrieb Fraga, Eric:
On Wednesday,  8 Jun 2022 at 09:43, Denis Maier wrote:
However, I cannot manage to get this to work:
If you want to show the LaTeX, you need to add ":exports code" to the
src block, or ":exports both :results file" if you want to show both
code and the resulting PDF.

:exports code works. But the problem with the other options is that the compilation fails. But I cannot tell why. It just tells me "Code block produced no output".

How can you diagnose such an issue?