Re: Error with org-agenda with 9.5.3

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Error with org-agenda with 9.5.3
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 14:18:59 +0800

Robert Goldman <rpgoldman@sift.net> writes:

> I just updated org-mode using package.el and got release 9.5.3
>
> Now I get an error in `org-at-timestamp-p` (OATP), which is invoked when
> calling `org-agenda`.
> ```
> (rx (or (regexp org-ts-regexp3) ; here
>          (regexp org-element--timestamp-regexp)))
> ```
>
> I am running Emacs 25 (Aquamacs). So, maybe this code requires Emacs 26?
> If so, it would be nice if org-mode 9.5.3 was tagged as incompatible
> with Emacs 25? (It would also be nice if package mode supported
> roll-back, but that's OT here!)

Thanks for reporting! This has been fixed on our bugfix branch, but not
yet on ELPA.

Bastien, can we bump the Org version to 9.5.4 and trigger ELPA update?
You mentioned that Org 9.5.4 is intended for Emacs 28.2, but I don't
know any way other than bumping the version to update the package on
ELPA stable.

Best,
Ihor