Re: org-sort random

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: org-sort random
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 20:44:03 +0530

I think that depends on the completion framework.  With the default
completion, yes, I think RET should do it.  With ivy, it's instead
ivy-immediate-done (C-M-j).  I'm not sure offhand about other
frameworks.

That's what it needed. Thanks.

I wonder if there would be a better way to document this somewhere so that people using different completion frameworks could figure out how to do it. It seems to be something that would be useful to others.

Thanks again

Vikas