[QUESTION] How to specific image size attributes under headline scope?

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: [QUESTION] How to specific image size attributes under headline scope?
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 14:34:27 +0800

There is attributes setting above image link to specify image inline preview
size. Like this:

#+begin_src org
,#+ATTR_ORG: :width 500
,#+ATTR_LATEX: :width 5.0in
,#+ATTR_HTML: :width 500px
[[file:kk/88320740_p0.jpg]]

#+end_src

When I put it on beginning of org document, then preview inline images, but
those global attributes
not affected. The inline images still display in actual image size. I want to
specify image size
under headline properties. Is it possible to do this?

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3