Re: [BUG] C-c C-* causes "org-element--cache: Unregistered buffer modifi

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] C-c C-* causes "org-element--cache: Unregistered buffer modifications detected."
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 16:35:44 +0800

> Ihor, I am sorry, but I am still getting the error
>
> LANG=en_US.UTF-8 emacs -Q -L ~/src/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ new.org
>
> C-\ russian-computer RET
> C-*
>
> Latin "A" to type Cyrillic "Ф"

Apparently, C-* on
> Ф Put cursor on this line and hit =C-c C-*= to make it a heading
and just
are producing different buffer-chars-modified-tick/buffer-modified-tick
signatures. I have added this kind of edit and the one from your other
report [1] to the exception list. The commit is 28d47cfb8 (main).

Given the growing number of such "special" cases, I also changed to code
to reset cache all the time but for "self-insert-command" in
russian-computer. Just to be safe. The warning will not be shown though.

[1] https://orgmode.org/list/sn5uaa$ehd$1@ciao.gmane.io

Best,
Ihor