Re: insert automatically a reference to a section header and a link

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: insert automatically a reference to a section header and a link
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 15:42:45 +0000

Stefan Nobis writes:

> Hmmm... for me, the default way to link to headings is just fine, I
> seldom need more control over the generated labels:
>
> #+begin_src org
>   ,* Intro
>
>   Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet...
>
>   ,* Another section
>
>   As seen in [[*Intro]] there is not much to say.
> #+end_src

Completely agree. I also tend to use `org-super-link'
(https://github.com/toshism/org-super-links). It can be run with
helm-org-ql, so if there are a lot of headings in the document, I just
have to navigate through them using helm-org-ql, and insert a link at
point to the chosen candidate. And in the destination header a back link
is also inserted.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel