Re: org-table: deleting columns not always actualise the formulas.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: org-table: deleting columns not always actualise the formulas.
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 20:43:07 +0200

>>> "ESF" == Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> On Wednesday,  7 Jul 2021 at 18:22, Uwe Brauer wrote:
>> Off the record: good look tonight..... Although....

> Yesterday's match was fantastic even though the outcome was not what I hoped
> for.

I agree, I think it is fair to say, that Spain was the better team, but
then football is about scoring not about playing aesthetically pleasing.

When Italy started the penalty shootout, I thought this is a lost case,
since, I think, most teams that started the penalties, won.

As for tonight: I am torn between England (because it took them so long
to reach a semi finals and even being the favorite) and Denmark (because what
happened to Christian Eriksen.

A last word concerning the Germany England game.

England deserved the victory, although if Müller had kept his nerve and
made that goal things might have turned out differently.

So as I said good luck tonight: might the better team win.