Re: appearance of list as results from evaluating code blocks

From: Johannes Brauer
Subject: Re: appearance of list as results from evaluating code blocks
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 10:46:03 +0000

Hi Rodrigo!

Thanks a lot for the detailed information. In the meantime I’ve studied the
org-mode manual a bit more closely (perhaps, I should have done that before
asking my question …) and found the following interesting possibilitiy:

  #+begin_src clojure :results verbatim :wrap src clojure
(list 1 2 (+ 1 2))
  #+end_src

  #+RESULTS:
  #+begin_src clojure