A dictionary made in Org Mode

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: A dictionary made in Org Mode
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 12:11:19 +0000

Hi,

I would like to share here my latest work. It has recently been
published in Spain and I think it's the first dictionary made entirely
using Org Mode ;-) I have taken care of its production and its editorial
design:

Diccionario Hispánico de la Tradición Clásica
(Hispanic Dictionary of Classical Tradition)

ISBN: 978-84-18093-93-7

828 pages

Org-publish has been especially useful for its production. Soon I will
write a detailed article in Spanish about the making off. If anyone here
was interested I can try to translate the article into English.

A few samples of the content:

https://cloud.disroot.org/s/tBpMQP6afssY37p

And this short video shows a quick overview of the files involved and
the final compilation, before printing all the work:

https://vimeo.com/538137630

Best regards,

Juan Manuel