Re: LaTeX fragment preview weirdness

From: Scott Randby
Subject: Re: LaTeX fragment preview weirdness
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:54:21 -0400

On 6/2/21 1:28 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:
You probably want #+LATEX_HEADER_EXTRA, not #+LATEX_HEADER. Do

    (info "(org) Latex header and sectioning")

where it says:

#+BEGIN_QUOTE
    The LaTeX export back-end appends values from ‘LATEX_HEADER’ and
‘LATEX_HEADER_EXTRA’ keywords to the LaTeX header.  The docstring for
‘org-latex-classes’ explains in more detail.  Also note that LaTeX
export back-end does not append ‘LATEX_HEADER_EXTRA’ to the header when
previewing LaTeX snippets (see *note Previewing LaTeX fragments::).
#+END_QUOTE