Re: import xls(x) into org on MacOS

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: import xls(x) into org on MacOS
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:41:09 +0200

>>> "JJ" == Jeremie Juste <jeremiejuste@gmail.com> writes:

Hello Jeremie

> Hello Uwe,
> If you have python or R at hand you might want to go for this option.
> In R you would so something like.

Thanks, I first tried out the python solution, so I installed

    1. Xlsx2csv that works fine for xlsx fine but not, as the name
       indicates, xls

    2. So I tried out  csvkit, which should, in principle, also convert
       xls files, well for the xls files I used, it did not.

So in summary, there are solutions for xlsx but I struggle fo find one
for xls. (I most likely could try out unconv from libre office, that
however is sort of slow).

Regards

Uwe