Re: [wip-cite-new] Initial implementation of `csl' citation processor

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Initial implementation of `csl' citation processor
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 19:44:23 -0400

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 4:20 PM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> > Would you have this nil by default, or is there a reasonable default
> > you could set?
>
> I wrote "oc-basic" to be a reasonable, albeit very limited, default.
> I just need to make it grow JSON support first.

It might not line up with your timeline for this, , and I'm not sure
if you want to depend on an external library, but you should probably
be aware of the work that Joost is doing on parsebib to integrate CSL
JSON support.

The branch, including documentation:

https://github.com/joostkremers/parsebib/tree/wip/csl

Feedback etc: