Re: Please help by becoming a maintainer for an Org Babel file

From: Tyler Smith
Subject: Re: Please help by becoming a maintainer for an Org Babel file
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 20:59:56 -0400

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

we are looking for more maintainers of individual Org Babel files.

Hi,

I can volunteer to maintain ob-awk.el. I've signed my assignment form with FSF, and returned it to them this evening. I'll let you know when I'm official.

I have an account on code.orgmode.org already, but I think I only have access to worg.

I may also be able to maintain ob-shell.el. It is a bit more complex than ob-awk.el, so I'd like to hold off until I understand a bit better how ob works in general.

Is there any documentation for ob other than the source code?

Best,

Tyler

--
Tyler Smith